Not only do we provide an excellent teaching faculty who will guide, support and train you but we also provide talks on how to survive once you have completed your training. We have access to first class agents and casting directors, who will be holding workshops and masterclasses to help our students gain a full insight and understanding of the business they are going into. The industry is over-saturated and we want our students to stand out at auditions for all the right reasons. They will be holding workshops on many subjects such as –
- C.V’s, photographs and show reels – How to sell yourself correctly – do’s and don’ts
- Agents - what an agent does and how to get one. Different types of agents (Musical Theatre, Dance, Acting, Model, Commercial etc). Your relationship with your agent.
- Audition technique masterclasses – Auditioning well is the key to a successful career!
- Castings – how they work, who will be there, what are their roles etc
- The realities of life as a performer – social media, managing money, travelling for work, keeping up technique, being part of a company, having other flexible work if needed etc.
We are also unique in the fact that we will be offering a ‘Mentoring Scheme’. Once you have graduated from the college you will be offered the chance to be paired with someone already in the industry. You will be able to contact them with any questions you may have, no matter how small. Our mentors will be on hand to guide you through any problems you may have – we want to support you every step of the way and help you to achieve the success we believe you are capable of.